Wingsy Kits, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.wingsykits.com. The Wingsy Kits web site is a dynamic site and changes all the time. Some information given in this section is included for future intended use. By visiting this portion of our site, you can expect to be notified of:
- What personally identifiable information is collected
- How the information is used
- With whom the information will be shared
- This site's opt-out policy
- This site's policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information
- This site's policy on deleting or deactivating your name from our database
This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
How We Collect and Use Your Information
In those instances where we do collect personally identifiable information, it is only to improve your experience on our site. Examples of when you voluntarily submit this kind of information include when you answer our polls, enter sweepstakes or contests, fill out the registration page, send us feedback or post in our chat rooms or message boards.
The more accurate this information is, the better we are able to customize your experience. Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information like E-mail address. This is for personalization purposes as well as a unique identifier that allows us to contact you when sending our new release e-newsletter or to tell you that you have won one of the sweepstakes offers available to registered users. Additional demographic information (like birthday, profession, or reason for using www.wingsykits.com) is to help us customize your experience and develop new features that are most relevant to our users. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. Your contact information is only used with your permission to provide you with information about us in a monthly new release e-newsletter and is not shared with other companies who may want to contact our visitors, unless otherwise specified in this section. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Demographic and profile data may be used for marketing and targeting purposes. Tracking how users interact with our site helps us to develop new features and content. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information is shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis, that is, never containing any personally identifiable information.
Our online surveys and contests ask users for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about our company. The user's contact information is only used to contact the user when necessary. However, on particular pages where we ask for your personally identifiable information, we may explicitly tell you that the data we are collecting on that page will be shared with third parties, in which case those disclosures shall override anything to the contrary in this policy. For example, before you submit answers to questions we ask in an advertiser-sponsored promotion, we will tell you that your answers will be shared with that advertiser. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. In the event of a complaint, we may also receive personally identifiable information about you from other users or third parties who may communicate information to us about you in relation to that complaint.
We do not allow other parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different Web sites when you use our Web site.
Children's privacy is of primary concern to us.
- WE DO NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes.
- WE DO NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- WE DO NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
- WE DO NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- WE DO NOT require a child to provide us with more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
Cookies are used to keep track of the contents of your cart while shopping.
Cookies allow you to store your password without having to constantly re-enter it.
Cookies can also help us to tailor a Web site or a marketing message to better match your needs and interests.
Cookies allow us to better understand how users use our site, which in turn helps us focus our resources on features that are most popular with our users. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly if you do. Note: Wingsy Kits places advertising on our sites that originates from outside advertisers and/or advertising agencies. In some cases, if you click on or view these ads, a cookie may be assigned by the advertiser. Wingsy Kits does not control these cookies.
We do not respond to "do not track" signals or other similar mechanisms.
This site may, at some time, have chat rooms, forums, and / or message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Wingsy Kits makes every effort to ensure the security of your personal information, and the secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. There are security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. This site uses SSL (secure server software) that encrypts all the personally identifiable information passing back and forth between your PC and our server.
What we collect and store
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example - service of reception and transfer payments, delivery services, tax and customs services.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Our site requires you to opt-in to receiving certain information from us. We also provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any future communications from us. If you want to remove your information from our database and not receive future communications or registration-required service(s), please send an email to email@example.com, and type unsubscribe models in the body text.
Changing Your Information
Our site also gives users the option to change and modify information previously provided. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and type change in the body text.
Contacting the Web Site
Questions regarding this statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site should be directed to: